Tuesday, May 4, 2010

She looks like Tink!




Hiya! My family's all gone back East and West and family reunion time is all over, so I actually had time to make a card last night!! I think I was going through withdrawal or something! LOL. I loved making this card. I tried to keep it simple, but she looked lost! So I added some flowers and ribbon and she looks better. The colors remind me of Tinkerbell! I'm going to enter it in Sketch and Stash - challenge #34(that's where I got the sketch) Creatilicious Challenge and in Dare u 2 digistamp-week 36 challenge (flowers) I think. I'd better make sure before I post. Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. She totally looks like Tink! I love her in green! Beautiful card as always. Hope you had a nice visit with your family! Love the flowers too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is great! She looks at home amungst the flowers & ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable et ces fleurs sont superbes, bonne chance pour ces challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Trisha! I love the colors and your coloring is perfect!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Trisha!! She is so pretty!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job of coloring Trisha, the flowers really accent your card well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful,love the colours and sparkle!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Trisha what an adorable image I love all the flowers too thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card, fab flowers & papers with such a lovely image.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails