Monday, August 15, 2011

Inspirational Monday-Make a Christmas Card or an Ornament




Hey all! It's Inspirational Monday and I'm hosting the inspirational challenge at Lalaland Crafts this week! This week's challenge id to make a Christmas card or ornament. I've made an ornament using my new favorite-using old cd's-I've made about four already-so easy and the backs will be sparkly in the tree. I've used Marci with Snowman and here's how I've colored her with Copics:
Hope you like! Have a great week! xox Trish :)

5 comments:

  1. This is really sweet Trish. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Trish

    Wat een schattig kaartje.
    Echt super lief gemaakt.


    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Trisha! I love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful creation Trisha, that image is gorgeous and I love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous ornament :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails