Monday, September 20, 2010

Flying Tilda!



Hey all! This is my second post today, so please scroll down to see the winner of my blog Candy. Thanks again to all the participants and all my new followers-I appreciate your kind words and encouragement! Stayed tuned, because I'll be releasing more candy when I hit 400 Followers!
I got this cute Tilda image from my good friend Susie-she's just so cute! I wanted to use the Eerie papers from Basic Grey-but the shop where I stopped this week-end didn't have them! Grumble, grumble! So these DPs are a mixture of Little yellow bicycle, Karen Foster and my stash. And trying to find black lace was a nitemare-so I cut an old camisole that I haven't worn in ages!LOL!! I'm entering Friday Sketchers (sketch), Aly's Sunday Challenge (Glittery and Sparkly), Paper Sundaes(fall or Halloween), Simon Says Stamp (Move it) Just Magnolia (Lace it Up!), Cupcake Craft Challenge (Transport) and Stamps R Us (Halloween). Have a great week! xoxo Trish

18 comments:

  1. this is so great Trisha....love the colours....your lace is adorable!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Trish, love all the little details.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Trisha hun, this is so totally adorable hun. How could our Tilda be scary????? Fab colours, love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cut an old camisole...hhahahahah aweseome, anything for our cards...lol, love this cutie, awww remember i asked about the bg papers, I could have got that one for your for $1.50 plus shipping it was on clearance at bg., too late now though, shucks.... love the primas and all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL !!! Great job.. The sparkles are perfect !
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Paper Sundaes !

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and fab image..thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Trisha! Love the purple and orange!

    P.S. I left a note on a prior comment, but you may want to check the Dutch Dare blog before Wed night!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooooooo I gotta get me some of that camosoly lace stuff! The more cards you look at the more stuff you realize you 'need' !! haha. Tilda is so wonderful in this layout! great colors! Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!!! I love the colors.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Trisha , love your colouring of Tilda and the DP and matching flowers too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trisha,

    Love your card, it's gorgeous. The more Tilda's I see the more I want them all..lol

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card!! Love all your details and pretty colors!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at JUst Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the sweet Witchy Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful card Trisha ! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. elles sont chouettes ces cartes halloween, trop marrante, biz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling card! Love the sweet image and your fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice and cute card
    Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails