Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mid-way Post- Pink and Pearls





Hiya! Happy Halloween-Nothing like a Christmas card to get you in the mood for candy and spookiness! LOL!! Just a reminder that you still have a week to complete your Pink and Pearl cards for the Totally Tilda challenge. I received theses papers with an order I placed for stamps, but I wish I knew the name of the collection or the company, because I really like them! I just fell in love with this candy cane image and had to have her of course-so thanks to my great friend for stamping some off for me! I'm entering Stamp Something's challenge (Pink), Fussy and Fancy (Winter Wonderland) and ABC's Challenge (G-Glitter) and Christmas Card Challenge (candy canes). Hope u like and enjoy your Halloween!

9 comments:

  1. Great card, love the candy canes, your papers are so good. Missed ya at hockey yesterday... Actually I didn't stay long left right after I won the 50/50 LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tricia, love all the details :) Hope you've had a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hou! délicieuse...vivement les douceurs de noel, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I really enjoy your work! I love how u use the papers/colours combinations as well as the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww - this is beautiful! Love the colours and the papers and those candy canes look yummy! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable, I love the little candy canes! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trisha,

    Love the paper, the soft colours and that sweet image.

    greetings, Jaimie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just too adorable! I love the image, and your card is lovely. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails