Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gingerbread Heaven!





Hey all! I don't know if you're like me, but I have an obsession with gingerbread-I have knick-knacks, games, lotions, soap, candles, books, a thematic unit that I planned for my class and now: super-cute digi images from Pink Cat Studio! There's even a freebie if you order today!Yay! I had fun making these guys, but I didn't want to add too much froo-froo, as it takes away from the cuteness of the images. I used liquid glass on their hands and stickles on their buttons, but you can't tell! Wah! I wanted you all to see this adorable Christmas gingerbread ribbon from Michaels. I fell in love with it and had to have it!! The candy stickers are from Martha Stewart-my holiday hero!! Hope u like! I'm entering the following challenges: ABC-Challenge (H-Holidays), Stampin Royalty (Use Patterned Papers), and Kaboodle Doodles (1solid paper, 2 DPs and 3 embellies.) One my top card everything follows and my embellies are ribbon, candy stickers and gems. Hope u like! xox Trish

13 comments:

  1. Hi Trisha, very cheery cards, and the stamps match the paper perfectly. Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cherry cards! The little ginger bread men are adorable.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the candies, both cards are so perfectly coordinated. The papers are the perfect match. I love the long one, too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh elles sont trop jolies, j'en croquerais bien un petit morceau! miam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what bright, fun holiday cards! I absolutely adore both of them! The image on the first card is brilliant the way you've coloured it.
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! These are gorgeous! I LOVE gingerbread men - and these are just sooo cute! Love 'em. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable. I love gingerbread men for Christmas cards too. They are just so cute. You did a great job and made such a fun card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love those cute little Gingerbread men Trisha. A bright and cheerfull Christmas card too and I love the sweetie embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Kaboodledoodles and we hope you see you next time.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trish

    Both cards are lovely and the gingerbread characters are sooo cute. Thanks for joining us for our recipe challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles - hope to see you next time.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very, very sweet! Congrats on the top pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just adorable and so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails