Sunday, January 2, 2011

For Kennedy!





Hey gang! Happy New Year! Can you believe it's 2011? Hopefully everybody celebrated amoung family and friends! I had fun with my kids over at some friends, skating on the river, playing hockey, eating marshmallows by the fire-it was great! The theme for this fortnightly Totally Tilda challenge is to use ribbons and roses in your creation! I was supposed to give this trinket box as a gift for my daughter for Christmas, but only finished it on the 28th of Dec.! She was ecstatic when she saw it- and I owe all the credit to my good friend and fellow DT member, Lori, who made a beautiful wall hanging for her daughter Bailey and won the Shabby Chic challenge over at MDUC! So, thanks Lori for the inspiration! I'm going to try my luck over at MDCU's challenge (a gift for you).

11 comments:

  1. Your daughter must of had sparkles in her eyes for sure!!!! Simply gorgeous Trish!!!!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so marvellous Trisha....not surprising your daughter loves it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I love the green glittery letters with the pink and Tilda is gorgeous! I'm sure she'll treasure it forver, love love love it! Glad you had a fun New Year's! All the best for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!!!! I love all the details you included! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - what a gorgeous little gift for your daughter - no wonder she loved it!!!
    Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC and Happy New Year!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so tell me , did she love it or what!??! Hannah's likes her doorhanger too! These colors are super and that large ribbon with those letters totally KICK BUTT!! Glad you had a wonderful new years celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. toute en classe et en élégance, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS! Absolutely beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trisha,

    This is just beautiful and your butterfly is gorgeous! I'm sure your daughter will treasure her special gift too :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful, thanks for sharing
    Happy New Year
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bo Trisha love the colours and design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails