Monday, July 4, 2011

Monchromatic and A Splash of Color!



Hey there-it's time for Inspirational Monday over at Lalaland Crafts. The theme is Monochromatic plus a splash of colour. I was inspired by my grandfather's old baseball uniform showcased in out local museum, but wanted to stick to a sepia tone. It turned out alright, I think. I used this super cute Baseball Luka image available for purchase here. Don't forget to upload your creations to the customer gallery to enter in our monthly contest! Here is a list of the copics I used:
Hat and Uniform, Shoes: E41, E43, R14, R17, R27, E31,E33.
Skin: E000,  E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E29, E33, E35
Glove: E31, E33, E35
Hope you like-Now to get ready for two weeks of swimming lessons for my kiddies-better water my flowers before we go! TTYL!:) Trish xox

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails