Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Fall release at Lalaland Crafts!



Hey all! It's World Card-making Day today and in celebration of this wonderful occasion, I  wanted to announce that Lalaland Crafts is releasing a new series of fall 2011 stamps along with a Harajuku line going on sale today!!
 They are super cute and so versatile too!!! The stamps are on pre-order and orders placed today will be sent out before Oct.15th. I used this super-cute image of Big Panda Marci and she is colored with Copics. Here's a list of the colors I used: Skin: E00, E000, E11, E21, R20, BV000, Hair: Y32, E31, E33, E35, Clothing: RV02, RV04, RV06, R85, C1,C3, C5, C7, C9, Panda: C1, C3, C7, C9, W1, R00, R20
And now, on to some other news-sadly, this is my last creation with LaLaland Crafts as I am taking some more university courses for my Post-Bac degree, am teaching full-time and juggling being a single parent as well and I can't commit my time fully anywhere else. Many of you crafters are living similar situations as I am, but I just feel that I'm not working to my fullest potential and when I feel let down with my creations, I feel I'm letting my team down as well.
And so, I would like to thank Irina for having given me this great opportunity to create on such a wonderful design team and I wish all the DT nothing but the best as they are a wonderful group of ladies with outstanding talent. Thanks again-God Bless! xox Trish :)

9 comments:

  1. Wat een lief,leuk kaartje.
    Echt schitterend.
    Heb verder een fijn weekend.


    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Bailey just bought herself a panda toque for winter, cuteness! Good luck with your courses, hopefully we'll still get in a craft night or two before the year is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh que c'est chou, totalement craquant, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has real panache! So creatively detailed just what my eyes needed today! Have a good one…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thought I'd pop by to see how you are, it looks like you haven't been blogging for quite some time, hope you are well Trisha.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card, Trisha! Cool in some way, too! Love it!

    Hugs, Hege - I'm back again crafting - and blogging! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a great financial assistance from Dr Pedro a loan officer with a great heart of God fearing Man, Dr Pedro Lend me a loan of 7,000,000 Euro to finance my project at rate of 3% rate pedroloanss@gmail.com Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
    Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond work and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails