Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Tilda!



Hi gang! Do you like my new blog lay-out? I absolutely love it-it fits me to a tee! Prairie Fairy made it for me, as she also does blog deisning too! So to celebrate, I made a Tilda creation- actually had time tonight! Very rare lately! I'm entering Magnolia Down Under's Challenge (3 R's). I recycled the corrugated cardboard from plate inserts/protectors I bought in the city the other day, the ribbon is from a gift box from the Body Shop, the leaves are from my wedding bouquet that I finally took apart this year, when I was moving, the buttons are all oldies that my grandma passed down to me and lastly that kraft paper oval is from the back of a Jolee's sticker package you get at Micahels! I think I did good with the 3 R's!! I'm also entering Paper Pretties (sewing),Magnolia Stamp Lovers (being sentimental), and Tuesday Throwdown (distressing). Hope u like! xox Trisha

13 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Wow you did recycle quite a bit for this card. Great Job! The card turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock the trash can Trish! You make the old recyclables look like treasures!

    xoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour combo Trisha, the yellow and pink go well together!! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, very colourful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Trisha, and congrats with the new look. At first I wonder were I was ;)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this 3R card you know what they say "one man's rubbish is another man's treasure" well this is certainly a lovely treasure, well done you. Janet T

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowowow, all your magnolia cards are so incredible!!!! Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new look blog! And your card is gorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Great use of the recycled objects. Love the neutrals, off to the city to pick up my babysitter for Friday...uhhh I mean DH....lmao, yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LIke? LIKE?> I LOVE IT! All of it. The blog......the card, the colors, the recyclables! Shut the hell up! This is totally amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trisha,

    This is really beautiful and you've done an amazing job including all those recyclables on your card! I love those gorgeous flowers and the pretty butterflies!

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Downunder this week!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice
    love all the elements well done on your "R's"
    thanks for sharing
    Denise
    MUDC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails