Friday, April 9, 2010

New cards to see

I made these cards to use up my Easter images. The digis are from Digi Stamp Boutique. The Valentine Fairy is a card I made at Roberta Lalibertés card workshop this past February. You should check out her digi site: Prairie Fairy Designs. I hope you enjoy!! :)

I used baby oil and blending stumps on pencil crayon to get this effect. It works really well.



This is the card that I made at Roberta Laliberté's class.The image is from Prairie Fairy Designs. She designed the sketch, cut the paper, everything. I just colored, stamped, aged and assembled it. She's so talented!!!
I entered this card (below) in the Penny's Paper Challenge.

I gave this card to my parents and then asked for it back to take a picture. (te he!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails