Saturday, March 26, 2011

Christmas Flowers!

Hey all! Happy Saturday! I'm so relieved that Spring Break is here! So, after battling this sore throat and stuffed up nose, sore chest for two weeks I finally went to the doctor's on Friday afternoon and I have a bad sinusitis,and a touch of bronchitis.  I spent $150.00 on an inhaler and antibiotics-no drinking wine for me this week, or spending money on card-making supplies-wah!! But, I wouldn't have gone if it weren't for the bleeding nose I got just before leaving to go to work. I had to cough out junk (sorry-very gross) and then when I blew my nose, it just unleashed a flood of blood! I freaked out-haven't had a bleeding nose in 12 years, since my first pregnancy with my son!! I freaked mostly because I got blood on my new favorite green shirt!!LOL So, that's what made me make the Dr's appointment-otherwise I would have toughed it out some more!! Sorry, if I've grossed you out!!
On a brighter note,  DCD's Christmas Club's challenge is to incorporate christmas flowers in your creation! I used thes beautiful poinsettias from prima and my roses are from WOC.
I'm entering Just Magnolia's Bingo challenge. I chose: flowers, lace and ribbon, gems; WinterWonderland (Oh, Bauble) My  Basic Grey paper has a bauble on it and Delicious Doodles (Loads of Flowers), Fussy and Fancy (use feathers/zipper) and If the Shoe Fits (Recipe: flowers, distress inks, clear bling).Hope u like! xox Trisha

11 comments:

  1. Hi Trisha,lovely card, great DP and I love the colours! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous. I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood on your new green shirt, hope it wasn't the nice one you were wearing last week! Sounds like a good thing you went to the Dr.s, get some rest and take your meds. But no wine for a week omg! lmao. This card is sooo gorgeous, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Lovely card you have made. Go and rest now will ya? Take care of you!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Beautiful colours and layout. Hope you feel better soon! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, now you have a green and red shirt,lol. well, the colors are really in now,lol.
    i love the card. great colors and the feathers look great. i love that tilda.i havent inked mine up yet, can you believe that?
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card!! Once again you have created a masterpiece!
    Hope you feel better soon and that the sun and warm temps come your way soon.... I will be out working the gardens today here on the west coast!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Trisha hope the anti biotics are working and you are feeling a bit better. Your card is beautiful and that DP paper works perfectly for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Hope you get the stain our of your shirt! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colors on this card! Gorgeous work!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails