Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Seeing Double!



Hey all! What a crazy week so far! I've been working on report cards til midnight and 1 am for the past 5 days-finally done today after school today! PLUS, I was in the city on Monday for another inservice, back again Tuesday afternoon for family business and an all day ressource mtg. at school today-When will I be able to teach again?! I literally feel like my candle has burned out! On top of that I'm not really feeling my mojo-waaaah! I'll recover this week-end hopefully!!

I made this card for my friend's daughter, who is attending her friends' party this week-end. Her friends are identical twins girls. I know Lori has made one also using the same image, but now the girls will receive two Tilda cards-no fights this way.
I also made this to coincide with MDCU's 2nd anniversary theme challenge, which is two use things in two's. I used 2 DPs, 2 brads, two strands of ribbon, 2 poppies, 2 corner tabs, 2 charms, and of course this beautiful image of 2 Tildas. I'm also entering Creative Cottage's, Scrapbook Sister's challenge (Spring), Crazy Challenge (eyelets/brads) and Papertake Weekly (3 of something- I used 3 flowers). Hope u like! xox Trish

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is darling. I love the little charms and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Lost you mojo? WOW, I would not have guessed, this is so perfect. I am lovign the coloring and all those embellies. I am sure they are sitll going to fight over this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lovely flowers, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the image and the papers. I do NOT miss writing reports! You have my sympathies :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card love the image and the colours you have used thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Trisha!!!! two Tilda's are better than one,lol! This is stunning! Gorgeous colouring and I love the great papers and colours! The pink doily and all the scrumptious flowers and details! STUNNING!
    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC and for the blog hop!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredibly pretty card and such lovely spring colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your flowers and butterflies so pretty thanks for playing at the creative cottage hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... beautiful. I had my twins in the same color, need time to fix it. Hugs Nancie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails