Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Late DCD Post-Song Inspiration!


Hey all! I'm back from Toronto safe and sound! What a whirlwind experience-fantastic, but turbo speed all the way! And amongst my travels to and from I lost my zip drive (USB key) that stored these pictures that I was to send to my dear Boss Susie as well as other important school and personal documents that i had stored there!Arrgh!
So, this is just a reminder that this week's challenge over at DCD's Christmas Club is to incorporate a song in your creation! Mine is Amy Grant's song "Love Will Keep Us Warm This Year at Christmas!" It's not a really well known song unless you had her CD in the late 80's and early 90's. My Mom thought it would be good for her children to listen to "Christian Rock" instead of all the Metallica and other heavy metal I used to listen to! HAHAHA! SO there you go! Hope u like!

P.S. My candy ends march 10th and the winner will be announced on the 11th! Don't miss out! xox Trisha



7 comments:

  1. superbe, j'adore ces cristaux dorés, ils me font penser a des gouttes de givre...j'adore, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Trisha! Love the wee bells and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout! Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trisha I love your card that images and the colours you have chosen is stunning love Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails