Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lilac and Lace!


Hey all! Thank God it's the week-end!! I so needed a day off! So, this week's challenge over at DCD Christmas Club is to use the sketch provide by our lovely teammate, Karen and to use Lilac and lace in your creation. I used this super-cute image named Skating Marci, from Lalaland Crafts. My papers are from Cosmo Cricket's line "Mitten Weather", and my sentiment is from Whimsy's digital stamps. I'm entering Lalaland Crafts March challenge, Sugar Creek Hollow (Anything Goes) and Litlle Miss Muffet Challenges (Brads, Jewels or Pearls). Hope u like! xox, Trish

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful I love the image but the papes and snow flakes all look so lovely!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The image is fab - love your colouring :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet this is! I love those soft colors and the lace border with the delicate looking snowflake is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    ~Renee
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the lace down the side of the card, beautiful colours.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I like the lace & snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trish - thanks for stopping by my blog - love my fellow Canadians (i'm from Ontario) just thought I'd stop by to tell u that I'm following your blog.
    Hugs. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropping by to check out your project! Thanks for playing along in the "Brads, Gems & Pearls" challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails