Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Clean and Simple!

 


Hey there! Just wanted to share a clean and simple sympathy card I made last week for a friend. Brought me back to the days where you just stamped a sentiment or an image, added a ribbon and voilà! Actually I had some other ones made with other images, but they weren't right.  You forget how classy a simple card can look!

To make, I just ran a portion of the paper through the cuttlebug, using an embossing folder. The other bit of paper, I punched out with my MS doily border punch. I inked the sides, added stickles, ribbon, pearls and the cherry blossoms from WOC. Hope u like! xox Trisha

8 comments:

  1. Elegant and beautiful.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. Perfect for the occasion which is always hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trisha, this is a stunning card! As a card maker and a recent recipient of sympathy cards, I can tell you this is the perfect card for your friend. She is very lucky to have you in her life.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful classy card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful! So elegant. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just elegant. Such a sad reason to have to make a card though.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails