Sunday, June 19, 2011

Anything but a Card!



Hey gang! That's right, it's time for another challenge over at Totally Tilda. The theme for this one is to make any creation, other than a Tilda card-so get crafty! Yes, I've showcased these type of boxes already, but once my nieces saw the ones I made for my kids, they absolutely wanted one also. So, I made two and I got a Lalaloopsy doll in exchange for my daughter!! Fair deal? Have you seen these dolls? My daughter has two now and is absolutely in love with them!! Their heads are hard rubber and they can't even sit or stand, because their heads are so heavy!! Plus, they have these button eyes that remind me of Tim Buton's film, Coraline!! I'm entering the following challenges: The Poodle Parlour (Anything Goes), Crafts 4 Eternity (Use embellies starting with 'R'), Inspire Me Stampers (Anything Goes), Southern Girls (Anything Goes),  and Stampin' B's (use a border punch).

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation Trisha bet Sophie loves it I know I do !!
    Have a lovely Sunday darling
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Trisha this is so pretty lots of detail gorgeous work..love it.,

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a fair deal! I love all your details Trisha....like I said on Lori's blog, you have inspired me to make one for Hannah to put all her jewelry in! Sweet Sweet white butterflies on the sides! And wonderful flower arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful keepsake box :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box Trisha, so pretty, I bet Sophie was thrilled with it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails