Monday, June 6, 2011

Inspirational Monday-Scout Luka!


Copics used: hair and shoes: E35, E39, E59
skin: E000, E00,E21,E11, R20
Shirt: E41,E43
scarf/badges: Y11, Y15, Y17
Hat, Shorts: G20, G21, G99,Colorless Blender
Catepillar/pot:E29, E13, E99,YR61, YR68


Hey gang! The countdown in on at my place-18 days of school-then HOLIDAYS! Yay!! I made this card using the stamp, Scout Luka from the Summer Fun line available at Lalaland Crafts. Isn't he just precious? I've got lots of fisherman, hunters and outdoorsy males in my family, so this card could totally fit the bill as a birthday card or a Father's Day card-I haven't decided yet, as my Dad's birthday falls on the 19th, which is also father's Day!! The papers I used are actually Christmas DPs from the Jovial Collection by Basic Grey. I'm entering the following challenges with him: Creative Inspirations (Father's Day), Come and Get It Challenges (Father's Day),Creative Inspirations Paint (Dad or Special Male), Craft Your Days Away (Father's day/Special Man) and Sparkles Forum (father's Day). Have a great day! xox Trisha

3 comments:

  1. trop sympa, tu es douée, moi j'ai vraiment du mal avec les cartes masculine, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trusha, great boy card, love the image with the magnifying glass!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! And your coloring is amazing. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails