Sunday, June 5, 2011

Red, white and blue Tilda!



Hey gang! Time for another challenge at Totally Tilda! The theme for this challenge is to use Red, White and Blue in your creation! I've used this beautiful Tilda from the Butterfly Dreams Collection. My papers are all a variety from my stash collection and my flowers are from the wonderful store Wild Orchid Crafts. I swear, I can never have too much WOC!! LOL- I"m entering the following challenges: Wee Memories (Anything Goes), Wags N Whiskers (stitching), and Just Magnolia (Anything Goes, option of lace) Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love this Tilda her dress looks super cute with the red sleeves! And I love stitched ribbon! I'm freezing here today, had to turn up the heat yikes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Trisha, great card! That bright red combined with the blue makes for a wonderful colour combo! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning totally Tilda-tastic darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girl! Love all the lacy bits and your coloring is TDF!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now these shoes I like. Perhaps Tilda needs some flip flops (see my comment on Lori's card-lol). Wonderful coloring and flowers. Almost resemble poppies hey!? Perfect ribbon accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Tilda creation Trisha love the colouring sweet embellies love it.

    smiles mummy xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Trisha, your colouring looks fab and that little Tilda is adorable
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty Trish :) simply gorgeous!!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww that is a stunning card again Trisha! Love the colours you used!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, such a delightful image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous, love Tilda and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh trop mignon! elle est superbe! a croquer vraiment, biz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful job well done using the Stitch challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers. Thanks for joining in. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love what you have done!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails