Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An Apple for You!

Hi gang! It's beautiful and sunny here this morning-bring on the heat! 2 days and counting until Summer holidays! In preparation for this glorious event, I've made another card using Whiff of Joy's newest "Back to School" collection of stamps. This one is for my  baby sister, whom is also a teacher and teaches my daughter 3rd grade. If you're confused-don't be, I'll give you the 411. I have two sisters, one older, one younger and yes, we're all teachers!! In 1999, we all taught in the same school, until I went on maternity leave! I also have 3 cousins whom are teachers and 4 aunts, whom were some of the best teachers I had growing up. My mom was also a teacher in the late 60s, early 70s! Lol-so it's in our blood, I guess! I'm entering the following challenges with this cutie: Bows'N'Berries (thanks/appreciation), Craft Your Passion (Seeing Red), Make it Monday (Anything Goes), Stamps R Us (There was a little girl) and Aly's Sunday Challenge (Kids). Hope u like- have a great day! xox, Trish :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie, i love this set the best, hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous hun, love the image she is a sweetie!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring and layout! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bows and Berries!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing. That will be one lucky teacher who gets this card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails