Saturday, June 11, 2011

Luka with Truck!

Hey gang! It`s so bright and sunny right now! Yay! Soooo excited right now too! I won over at MDUC!! My first win! I`m seriously on cloud nine right now-but woke up way too early as there was a chainsaw going off and and an excavator next door, and we Prairie Fairy girls had a late night coloring last night! I found out about the win from my good friend Lori! So, I`m sharing with all of you now! I had to share this card, as my son has clearly pointed out that I have tons of froo-froo cards, but barely any boy cards-so I`m on a mission-to make at least 20 male cards before the end of July! But -I`ve been warned-no lace, no flowers or pearls-whaaaat???! LOL-I hope I can do it! This image is the adorable Luka with Truck and he`s available at Lalaland Crafts. He`s colored with Copics and Prisma color pencils. I`m entering the following challenges:  Fussy and Fancy (Male), Mami Doodles (Male), The Paper Variety (Special Guy).Hope u like!! xox Trish:)

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I love your color combination!

    Greetings Sofieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, brilliant card! Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this card is amazing..Coloring is fab and the added detail is perfect...TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca
    (would love for you to consider being a part of my DT team...hint hint if your interested)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous card Trisha!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, loving the colours.
    hugs
    Ellly P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Fab buttons! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline F&F DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails