Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vintage Wedding!



Hey all! What a blunder this post has been. I've been busy all day and I just had a chance to see what comments I got on this card to see that my card wasn't even posted! Eeek! I searched my scheduled posts to see if there was anything there-nada. I knew I  had scheduled it last week, but then I looked in my drafts and there it was!! I guess it pays to invest in a mouse with a lap-top instead of my not-so-trusty finger!LOL. I love this Magnolia image-it reminds me of a real vintage style wedding. I'm entering Just Magnolia's Anything goes with option of lace, Just Some Lines (Monochromatic), Ai Factory (Distressing), Crafty Sentiments (Neutral Colors), Digi Doodles (Weddings), The Rubber Cafe (Weddings/Anniversary), C.R.A.F.T (Weddings/Love), and Our Creative Corner (Soft and Elegant Wedding Project). Hope u all like! Back in a few hours for a Totally Tilda post! xox Trish

20 comments:

  1. Ohhh your card is awesome!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Trisha this is just so beautiful. Hope your weather has improved.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the image and all your gorgeous added details. Thanks for joining us at DDSB xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty - thank you for joining our monochromatic challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design thanks for joining us at CRAFT.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Trisha. I love all your accents. Great flowers and that heart border punch is scrummy ! Great vintage appeal for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Trisha, Thanks for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ouh! très chic! elle est splendide! biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG How did I miss this one, I don't remember seeing this in my dashboard. I love it, well I love all cream and gold wedding cards you might have noticed...lol so I am in love with this one, gorgeous work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this image, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the ‘Wedding’ Challenge’ at DDSB
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous. I adore all the embellies. Thank you for joining us at DDS.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, just beautiful! Thanks for joining in the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful, love everything about it, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply gorgeous.Just love all the lace and your beautiful colouring.Thanks for joining us at DDSB :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Ah this is a super card. Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week. Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. These colors are wonderful, and overall it's a cute wedding card. Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful, such an elegant card.
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is precious. I love all the crochet trim, and I think the pearl accents on the bride & groom panel really help give it some elegance. Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails